1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 9, 2 Burnbrae Place, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8AR
- Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, second floor (top) flat, set in a modern, residential development.
- Located in the Corstorphine district, lying to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features in this lift served, factored property include; uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property is set within well maintained grounds, with on-street parking and an allocated space in the residents car park.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, second floor (top) flat, set in a modern, residential development. Located in the Corstorphine district, lying to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom. Features in this lift served, factored property include; uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, good storage provision, and TV and telephone points. Externally, the property is set within well maintained grounds, with on-street parking and an allocated space in the residents car park. The welcoming entrance hall serves each room within the flat, has carpeted flooring, the secure entry phone and a generous storage cupboard. The bright and spacious open plan living room/kitchen is set to the rear of the flat. The living area has carpeting, inset lighting and a Juliet window giving a view to the rear grounds. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. The utility cupboard houses a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. The bedroom is set to the rear, with a built-in wardrobe with bi-fold doors, a wall-mounted full height mirror and space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece suite with storage units, a mixer over-bath shower, wood-effect laminate floor, ladder radiator and tile splashbacks. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7291749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.