2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWoodbury Street, LONDON
Sold STC £575,000
- Stunning ground floor maisonette.
- Sole use of a wider than average, beautifully kept south facing garden.
- Two bedrooms.
- Modern eat-in kitchen.
- Period features.
- Enviable location close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
A charming and elegant two bedroom lower maisonette situated in an enviable Tooting Broadway location.
A charming and elegant two bedroom lower maisonette situated in an enviable Tooting Broadway location. This radiant ground floor maisonette really is a joy to behold, boasting bright spacious rooms, contemporary furnishings and a wealth of period character. Neutral interiors promote a light airy aura which is consistent throughout the property, assisted by the long entrance hallway connecting the rooms. To the front is an inviting bay fronted reception room, equipped with sash windows and a lovely wood burner. Adjoining is the principal bedroom which provides access to the beautiful private garden. The garden itself can also be accessed through the kitchen and is a quiet, sunny retreat away from the bustle of the high street. Nestled in between are the second bedroom, three piece bathroom and the terrifically appointed kitchen. Woodbury Street is around a five minute walk from Tooting Broadway Underground Station, St George Hospital and even closer to a number of traditional pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Reception Room 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56989420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.