5 bedroom detached house for saleDereham Road, Garvestone, Norwich
- £375,000 - £395,000 Guide
- 4/5 Bedroom Detached House in Semi-Rural Location
- 3/4 Reception Rooms + Garden Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room + Utility Room
- 1/3 of an Acre Plot (STMS)
- Gardens, Ample Parking + Countryside Views
- Electric Radiator Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
A beautifully presented and well-proportioned detached family home, occupying a pleasant non-estate position and set within grounds extending to around 1/3 of an acre (STMS). An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered.
We are pleased to offer for sale this impressive detached family home, sitting on a 1/3 of an acre plot (STMS). Offering annexe potential, subject to any relevant consents, field views, landscaped gardens and a contemporary interior. The re-fitted kitchen is open-plan to the breakfast room and overlooks the grounds. The dining room is also open-plan to the garden room with double doors leading out to the garden.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate this property.
UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, built-in cupboard, door opening to:
Re-fitted suite comprising low level w.c and vanity unit with inset hand wash basin.
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
Radiator, television point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Radiator, open-plan to:
Garden Room 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Electric heater, double doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' x 11' 7" max ( 6.40m x 3.53m max )
A re-fitted range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset white ceramic double sink and drainer, built-in double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for American style fridge-freezer (with plumbed water supply), integrated dishwasher, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, double doors opening to the garden, opening to:
Utility Room 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
A further range of floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Play Room / Bedroom 5 19' x 7' 4" ( 5.79m x 2.24m )
UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Office / Bedroom 6 17' x 8' 4" ( 5.18m x 2.54m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 14' x 13' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.04m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, 'his and hers' hand wash basins and double shower cubicle, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 13' 8" x 9' ( 4.17m x 2.74m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, free-standing roll-top bath and shower cubicle, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
The property is approached via a pair of wrought iron gates, which open out onto a generous driveway. The remainder of the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
To the rear of the property, a paved sun terrace leads out from the kitchen with an outside tap. Steps lead down to the main garden, which is laid mainly to lawn and beautifully landscaped with a mature range of plants, flowers and shrubs. There is also a range of mature trees including magnolia, eucalyptus and a twisted willow.
There is a further garden area with defined herb and vegetable beds and a greenhouse. Towards the bottom of the garden is a summerhouse with an attractive paved rotunda and brick-built barbecue. There is also a garden storage shed and a further three timber sheds. The garden is enclosed by panelled fencing and hedging with countryside views to the rear.
Summerhouse 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Garden Shed 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Power and lighting.
GARVESTONE is a well-regarded semi-rural village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of Dereham and Wymondham and about 15 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a primary school and church. Dereham town itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of Garvestone from the Dereham direction, proceed along Dereham Road and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56989432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.