3 bedroom house for saleHassett Road, London, E9
- Glorious Sash Windows/Working Shutters
- Grand Open Victorian Fireplaces
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Magnificent Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden With Rear Access
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
This enchanting Victorian home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation spaciously arranged over two floors. Having been sensitively restored and extended with much thought given to space and light. Offering stylish bespoke fittings and a plethora of grand classic features. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a cosy reception room, a downstairs w.c., a magnificent dining room leading to a bespoke fitted kitchen and exquisite living entertaining space with bi-folding doors opening to a glorious secluded garden. Three double bedrooms and a chic family bathroom. Peacefully located close to Chatsworth Road, Well Street, Victoria Park and Homerton Overground Station offering swift City access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.