2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEdinburgh Road, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
Sold STC £145,000
- Garden Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this garden flat situated in St Leonards. Accommodatio comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, front and rear garden and being in close proximity to good local schooling.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this garden flat situated in St Leonards. Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, front and rear garden and being in close proximity to good local schooling. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Private front door into
With wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and door into
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
With picture rail, wall mounted radiator, fire place with inset gas fire and tiled surround and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator, gas cooker point, double glazed window to the rear aspect and part glazed door to side access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a good size are of garden predominantly laid to lawn, well stocked planted borders.
To the rear of the property the rear garden is level and enclosed with patio seating area with a further area of lawn with planted borders being well stocked with mature trees and shrubs, gated side access and access into outside shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56989513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.