3 bedroom terraced house for saleLiscard Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Plentiful Local amenities
- No Chain
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this attractive 3 bedroom mid terrace property in Wavertree L15. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors, offering great value for money. This property is priced to sell, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this attractive 3 bedroom mid terrace property in the sought after residential location of Wavertree L15. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors, offering great value for money and NO CHAIN. Boasting a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms, a modern kitchen, three bedrooms a family bathroom and rear yard. Within close proximity to Smithdown Road and the City Centre this property has an abundance of amenities near by, with excellent transport links across the city. This property is priced to sell, viewing is highly recommended!
UPVC door & window to front aspect
SG door to front aspect & radiator
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 3" max into bay x 10' 6" max into recess ( 4.04m max into bay x 3.20m max into recess )
DG bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, TV point, Fire place with gas fire & wall lights
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 3.71m x 3.40m max into recess )
DG window to rear aspect & radiator
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, one bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, cooker hood, space for gas cooker and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, a DG window to side aspect, door leading to yard, with a tiled floor & splash.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 3" max into bay x 14' 2" max into recess ( 4.04m max into bay x 4.32m max into recess )
DG bay window to front aspect& radiator
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 9' 1" max into recess ( 3.66m x 2.77m max into recess )
DG window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe & radiator
Bedroom 3 5' 2" x 8' 5" ( 1.57m x 2.57m )
DG window to rear aspect & Radiator
DG frosted window to side aspect, bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56990293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.