2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodspring Court, Sheffield
Sold STC £54,950
- NO CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Amenities
30/11/2016 33 Woodspring Court Sheffield S4 8FP We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £63,000.00 Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts William H Brown 0114 2638012
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom mid townhouse property with Driveway to the side and carport. The accomodation comprises entrance porch, lobby, through lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor with bathroom. Outside there are gardens to both sides and the property is located within a cul de sac. Perfect for a Investor or First Time Buyer.
Front upvc double glazed door giving access into lobby further door into lounge. Meter and storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.84m Max )
Spacious lounge diner with carpet to flooring, central heating radiator. Stairs giving access to upper level. Carpet to stairs and sliding doors giving access to Sun Room(in need of attention). Access to Kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.98m )
Front facing kitchen with wall and base units and contrasting worktops and tiling to splashback. Wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, gas cooker and fridge freezer. Front upvc window.
Carpet to flooring and storage cupboard. Loft Access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet to flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" Into Recess x 13' 2" ( 2.54m Into Recess x 4.01m )
Front facing bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Fitted three piece suite briefly consist: panel bath with shower over, low flush W.C and hand wash basin. Tiling to splasback and front facing window. Central heating radiator. Tiling to splashback areas and floor.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is driveway giving access to car port with up and over door. Pebbled and planted area. To the rear is side and rear laid to lawn area. Sun Room to rear which is in need of attention.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56990302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.