3 bedroom detached house for saleBartram Road, Totton, Southampton
Sold STC £165,000
- Three Bedroom Two Recep. Detached House
- Requiring General Upgrading & Modernisation
- Making An Ideal Investment Purchase
To be sold by Public Auction on 8th December 2016 at The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road, Boorley Green, Southampton, SO32 2UA
Mondays & Wednesdays 11:45am - 12:15pm starting 21st November.
OPEN HOUSE VIEWINGS! Staff will automatically be at the property on the days and times above. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the start time as staff will have to leave sharply at the end of the viewing.
FULL ADDRESS: 15 Bartram Road, SO40 9JL.
FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR PROPERTIES & LEGAL PACKS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.FOXANDSONSAUCTIONS.CO.UK
FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR PROPERTIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.FOXANDSONSAUCTIONS.CO.UK
Three Bedroom Two Recep. Detached House
Requiring General Upgrading & Modernisation
Making An Ideal Investment Purchase
Tenure:Freehold with Vacant Possession
Location:The property can be found in the Eling area which is one of the older areas of Totton. The area comprises a mixture of residential and commercial properties with a range of local amenities available in Rumbridge Street which can be accessed from Bartram Road. A broad spectrum of travel networks are available in the immediate vicinity, providing access to the centres of Totton and Southampton, together with connections to the M271/M27 motorway networks.
Description:This older style detached house offers two reception rooms and first floor bathroom, although requires some general updating and modernisation. Current benefits include gas central heati
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56990320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT103253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Totton on 02380 862243.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.