3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Close, Kings Cliffe, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
- End of cul-de-sac
- 22' Kitchen diner
- Scope for further improvement/alteration
- Re-fitted shower room
- No forward chain
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in Kings Cliffe and with further scope for improvement and alteration, this property is offerred with no forward chain. £1000 Buyers Incentive available.
Stairs to first floor landing, door to:
4.09m x 3.33m (13'5" x 10'11") maximum. Window to front, living flame effect gas fireplace, door to:
6.76m x 2.13m (22'2" x 7'). Fitted base units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for Range style oven, understairs storage cupboard, pantry, tiled flooring, open plan to:
3.89m x 3.07m (12'9" x 10'1"). Brick base construction with PVCu double glazed windows, radiator, tiled flooring, double doors to garden.
2.59m x 1.48m (8'6" x 4'10"). With worktop space, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, window to side, tiled flooring, door to garden, door to:
3.34m x 2.64m (10'11" x 8'8") maximum. With doors from the kitchen and to the front of the house, the store room presents the possibility to create a further area living space such as an office or snug (subject to any necessary permissions).
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear, airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, doors to:
4.09m x 3.34m (13'5" x 10'11") maximum. Window to front.
3.82m x 2.68m (12'6" x 8'10"). Window to front, storage cupboard with hanging rail.
3.00m x 2.14m (9'10" x 7'). Window to rear, access to loft.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan, opaque window to rear.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden enclosed by fencing. The rear garden comprises a paved patio seating area with a lawn beyond. There is a fence separating the rear portion of the garden which presently comprises hard standing for several sheds but this could be re-incorporated in to the main garden to create one large garden space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56990407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.