3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSummerfield Close, Burwell, Cambridge
- Small modern development made up of only 8 properties
- Field and allotment views to the rear and side of the property
- Ensuite to Master
- Good local schooling and amenities
- Desirable Cambridge village
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Enjoying a cul-de-sac position in this popular village between Newmarket and Cambridge. Burwell is a highly sought after village with a good range of local facilities. The village is also conveniently placed for access to the A14 which connects to the A11 and M11.
Modern Semi-detached property standing within a corner plot in small development with views over allotments. The property has accommodation to include: entrance hall, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen, lounge, large conservatory, family bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and 2 further bedrooms. Externally the property offers a single garage, driveway and fully enclosed rear garden.
Viewing recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
UPVC door to front aspect, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Downstairs 5' 4" x 2' 9" ( 1.63m x 0.84m )
Wash hand basin, low level w.c, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled splashback and linoleum flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.53m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled splashback, linoleum flooring, integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, fan oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, stainless steel sink and double glazed window to front aspect,
Lounge 12' 11" x 17' 5" ( 3.94m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, tv and phone points and french doors leading to:
Conservatory 15' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.92m )
Upvc windows to side and rear aspect, french doors to rear garden and laminate wood flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and tv points.
Door leading through to:
Ensuite 8' 10" x 2' 10" ( 2.69m x 0.86m )
shower cubicle with tiled surround, low level w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.16m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, panelled bath with shower over, tiled splashback and surround, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a single garage and driveway providing off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gated side access, large patio area, shrub and flower boarders and storage shed. The garden also benefits from having field and allotment views to the side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56990611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.