4 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Road, Wilton, SALISBURY
Sold STC £315,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Off Street Parking
A most attractive four bedroom, extended Victorian property which has been modernised throughout whilst still retaining its original features. The property benefits from two reception rooms, large rear garden, garage and off road parking.
The property is situated in the historical market town of Wilton which has a range of notable shops as well as the Wilton Shopping Village. Wilton lies at the confluence of the Nadder and Wylye valleys and is perfectly placed for walks through attractive countryside. Salisbury and its surrounding area boasts numerous excellent prep schools which include Salisbury Cathedral School, Chafyn Grove and Leaden Hall, as well as Bishop Wordsworth's and South Wilts Grammar Schools and Godolphin Girls School. Salisbury also has golf and race courses and both are extremely accessible to Wilton.
Salisbury Station offers a direct train service to London Waterloo and the A303 provides access to the south west and to London via the M3.
The property is accessed through a wooden door to front aspect leading to;
Lounge 14' 8" max into chimney breast x 10' 8" ( 4.47m max into chimney breast x 3.25m )
uPVC window to front aspect, two radiators, cast iron fire with ornate tiled inlay and wooden surround, coved ceiling, telephone point, television point, double doors opening to:
Dining Room 11' 3" into chimney breast x 10' ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.05m )
Brick fireplace with log burner, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard, coved ceiling, wood effect flooring, door to Utility Room and open archway leading to;
Kitchen 15' 7" x 6' 1" ( 4.75m x 1.85m )
Double glazed windows to rear, velux window, uPVC door leading to rear garden, fitted with a matching range of wall and base mounted units incorporating cupboards and drawers, rolled edge work surfaces, space for full height fridge/freezer, integrated electric double oven, integrated electric hob with cooker hood over, space for dishwasher, inset porcelain sink and drainer unit with modern mixer tap over, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Velux window, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, heating thermostat and door leading to;
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, panel bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with taps over built in modern wooden shelved unit, low level WC, centrally heated towel rail, airing cupboard housing water cylinder and shelving, fitted corner cabinet, coved ceiling and wood effect flooring, lantern wall light.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Dining Room, stairs leading to second floor, doors leading to Bedroom One and Bedroom Two.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 6" into chimney breast ( 3.02m x 2.90m into chimney breast )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling and door leading to;
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall hung wash hand basin, low level WC and coved ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor, doors leading to Bedroom Three and Bedroom Four.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" to back of wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 4.24m to back of wardrobe x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" with reduced head height x 8' 6" ( 2.67m with reduced head height x 2.59m )
Velux window to rear aspect, radiator.
Single garage with up and over door.
To the immediate rear of the property is a patio and entertaining area with space for a hot tub. Steps then lead up to the lawned area where there is a garden shed and gated access to a single garage and off road parking.
From our office, proceed towards Castle Street roundabout heading away from the town centre. Turn left into the A36 Churchill Way West and continue in the right hand lane until the next roundabout. Take the second exit on A36 Wilton Road and go past Skew Bridge. Take the first left and follow past Wilton House. Continue along the A30 where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56996305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.