2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Street, Leek
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom terrace home
- Tastefully modernised throughout
- Within easy walking distance of the town centre
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazing
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer or an Investor
- No Chain
- Viewing a MUST
**GREAT BUY TO LET** **IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY** FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT** **NEW BOILER** **RE-WIRED** **TWO BEDROOMS** **WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN** READY TO GO!!!!! This two bedroom terrace property has been tastefully modernised to a high standard throughout with a stylish refitted kitchen with touch sensitive 'Whirlpool' ceramic hob and stainless steel electric 'Whirpool' fan oven/grill. The property has a delightful refitted shower room with a substantial double shower enclosure. The living room is light and airy having windows to both front and side aspects and to the first floor are two sizeable bedrooms. The property is warmed by a 'Worcester' combination boiler and is fully double glazed. The property is conveniently situated within close proximity to the town centre, its amenities and local schools. A great opportunity for a first time buyer to get on the property ladder, or a great investment for a buy to let investor. To avoid disappointment a viewing is essential!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7304327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.