Retail Property (high street) for saleCorner Of, Netherfield Road North,, Everton Valley, Liverpool, L5
Removed 169–1,615 sq. ft. | POA
- 169 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Prominent Roadside Corner Building with Car Parking
- Suitable for Various Commercial Uses, Subject to Planning
- May be Re-Developed to Include Existing Building and Rear Land
- Total Approx Site Area 1,615 sq.m / 0.4 Acres
- Ground Floor Net Internal Area 169.5 sq.m (1,824 sq.ft)
- Stadium and Project Jennifer
- Approximately One Mile from Liverpool City Centre
- Building and Site May Be Re-Built/Revised to Suit Occupier's Requirements
Ground Floor Net Internal Area - 169.5 sq.m (1,824 sq.ft)
Site Area Approximately - 1,615 sq.m (0.4 acres)
Offers invited on an unconditional or conditional subject to planning for the existing building or a proposed re-development.
We may Lease the premises for offers in excess of £30,000 per annum, subject to Tenant, Lease terms and proposed user. The landlord is willing to carry out internal works to occupier's requirements or offer rent free incentives, subject to agreement. This includes creating a rear car park/drive through.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56996848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4335FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SK Real Estate , Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.