2 bedroom mews house for saleWildernesse Mews, Wildernesse House, Wildernesse Avenue, Sevenoaks, TN15
Guide Price £735,000
- Mews show home launch - Summer 2017
- 8 brand new mews houses
- Set within the Wilderness House Estate
- Restaurant & cafe within the grounds
- Two guest suites available
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Not for profit run Management Company
- Bespoke extra support available
- Lift installation option
The mew house accommodation ranges from 960 sqft to 1687 sqft over two to three-storeys with the option of a lift installation and the advantage of private gated gardens and allocated parking.
Set within Wildernesse House's historic, private grounds and parkland including a tennis court, rose gardens and croquet lawn, there is also a spa with a fully equipped gym and studio, herbal sauna, steam and salt room and lap pool for homeowners to enjoy.
To indulge in the lifestyle and social aspect of Wildernesse House there is a restaurant, café and also two guest suites available for friends and family who come to stay. PegasusLife offer bespoke extra support through a qualified specialist provider and a 24/7 concierge service all run through the not-for-profit PegasusLife management company.
Historically, the Wildernesse Estate's grounds covered hundreds of acres of the Kentish countryside, now residents are encouraged to explore the inspiring grounds from the rose gardens to the orchards.
The estate itself provides an abundance of amenities to those who live on the estate. An informal cafe provides light meals and for a more formal dining experience there is the main restaurant where ingredients are sourced from local suppliers.
For sports enthusiasts there is a tennis court situated within the grounds and Wildernesse Golf course is close by. There are expansive woodland pathways to explore.
Although set within expansive grounds Wildernesse House is ideally situated for those who want to make the most of local and international destinations. If staying closer to home London can be reached via Sevenoaks rail station in under *40 minutes and for travel that is further afield Gatwick airport is *25miles away.
*sourced from thetrainline.com
- Engineered wood flooring in the living areas and stairs and fitted carpets in the bedrooms.
- Contemporary European - manufactured internal doors
- Walls painted with washable emulsion
- Master bedrooms are fitted with custom-designed integrated wardrobes.
- Underfloor heating and private boilers that provide heating and hot water.
- All houses have been designed to allow for a private lift to be installed if needed.
EXTERNAL & BUILDING SPECIFICATION
- With timber-joisted intermediate floors, the mews houses have a combination of ground-bearing and suspended ground-floor constructions
- The mews houses have a combination of pitched slate roofs and high-performance three-layer-felt dormer roofs.
- Double glazed windows and external doors.
- Private balconies have metal balustrades with brick paving
- The suspended plasterboard ceilings have a smooth painted plaster finish and are punctuated with high-level recessed feature lighting.
- Kitchens, halls, bathrooms and ensuites are fitted with energy-efficient lighting.
- Bedrooms and living areas include plug-in points for TV and radio, and telephone points for broadband internet access
- Smoke and heat detectors are fitted as standard
- Integrated stainless steel fan oven, dishwasher and microwave
- The ceramic four-ring-burner hobs have rotary controls.
- The full-height fridge-freezers are fully integrated.
- Stainless steel, undermounted sink with single-side lever taps are finished in polished chrome.
- The white free-standing washing machines and tumble dryers are manufactured in Europe
- Custom-designed from modular cabinets, the fully fitted kitchens have lacquered cabinetry and contemporary handles and quartz composite stone worktops and tiled splashback
- Concealed LED lighting is fitted underneath the overhead cabinets.
- Shower sets include a polished chrome wall fitting with a hose and hand attachment. Wall mounted rain effect shower head is finished in polished chrome. Controlled by a thermostatic three-way diverter finished in polished chrome
- The shower screen is a fully glazed panel made from toughened glass and shower trays are anit slip
- The polished chrome bath taps are thermostatically controlled.
- The heated ladder-style towel rail is finished in polished chrome.
- The toilet-roll holder is wall-mounted and chrome-plated.
- White porcelain WC, concealed cisterns with a chrome flush plate
- White semi-recessed white washbasins
- Rectangular bathtubs have anti-slip finish ad fully t iled bath panels.
- The wall-mounted, mirror-fronted cabinets have built-in lighting and an integrated shaver socket
- All walls and floors are generously tiled
MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
- Alarms are fitted in all the houses. The infrastructure required for installing a Tunstall 24-hour telecare system is available to use if needed.
- Each house benefits from its own reserved parking space.
Square Footage: 960 sq ft
Head North on High Street/A225 towards the Shambles. Turn right onto Holly Bush Lane/B2019. After 1.1 miles turn right onto Wildernesse Avenue, follow the road and after 0.5miles turn right. Wildernesse House can be found on the right.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SED160231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.