2 bedroom mews house for saleWildernesse Mews, Wildernesse House, Wildernesse Avenue, Sevenoaks, TN15
Guide Price £1,240,000
- 1 of 8 Contemporary Mews Houses
- Exclusively for the over 60s
- 1651 sq ft of accommodation
- Two bedroom, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Master with dressing room
- Option for lift provision
- Treatment rooms, Lap pool and sauna
- Onsite management team
- Restaurant, Guest suites
The mews houses are intelligently designed to optimise storage space and embrace natural light within the open-plan living areas. Near to the main house and on the site of the former stable block, these are charming collection of eight newly built two-bedroom houses and will benefit from everything the estate has to offer.
Wildernesse House portrays the authentic details of the original house and many original features have been preserved by restoration experts.
The estate will be designed to benefit the health, relaxation and social lives of purchasers offering a bespoke spa covering the lower ground floor. Residents will be able to make the most of the lap pool, gym and stretch studio as well as the sauna, treatments rooms and a wellness lounge.
Guest suites are available in the main house for friends and family, and they too are welcome to make use of all that Wildernesse Estate has to offer.
Historically, the Wildernesse Estate's grounds covered hundreds of acres of the Kentish countryside, now residents are encouraged to explore the ins piring grounds from the rose gardens to the orchards.
The estate itself provides an abundance of amenities to those who live on the estate. An informal cafe provides light meals and for a more formal dining experience there is the main restaurant where ingredients are sourced from local suppliers.
For sports enthusiasts there is Wildernesse Golf course close to the grounds, alongside a tennis court and expansive woodland pathways.
Although set within expansive grounds Wildernesse House is ideally situated for those who want to make the most of local and international destinations. If staying closer to home London can be reached via Sevenoaks rail station in under *40 minutes and for travel that is further afield Gatwick airport is *25miles away.
*sourced from thetrainline.com
PegasusLife is on a mission to transform the places and ways in which we live as we get older.
Working with the country's leading architects and designers, we are forming vibrant, socially inclusive communities across Britain to help people get what you want out of life no matter what age you are.
Each PegasusLife development offers a unique experience tailored to its location and design. That's why we strive to make all our projects unique and inspiring, from the day we first discover a site, to moving day, and beyond.
Unlike other developers, following the purchase of a PegasusLife home our involvement does not end at the point of moving in. The property management company, which operates for all developments, is run jointly by PegasusLife and the residents on a per site basis. It operates on a not-for-profit basis and prioritises transparency, so that everyone living in a PegasusLife development benefits from control and visibility in how their home is run. This approach is unique in the retirement property sector.
- Custom designed kitchen units with lacquered cabinetry and contemporary handles for fully fitted kitchens
- Quartz composite stone work tops with a contemporary tiled splashback
- Concealed LED lighting fitted underneath the over head cabinets
- Stainless-steel oven are single-fan operated
- Ceramic four-ring burner hob with rotary control
- Range of integrated applicances including dishwasher and fridge-freezer and microwave
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap finished in polished chrome
- Grey canopy hood extractor fan
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Semi recessed vanity washbasin with polished chrome taps
- Wall mounted, mirror fronted cabinets with built in lighting and integrated shaver socket
- Wall mounted shower set including a polished chrome wall fitting with hose and hand attachment, wall mounted rain-effect shower head. Controlled by a theromostatic three-way diverter.
- Pressed-steel white rectangular bath with anti-slip finish and thermostatically controlled bath taps
- White porcelain WC
- Contemporary European manufactured internal doors
- Master bedroom with fitted custom- designed integrated wardrobe
- Underfloor heating throughout and have private boilers that provide heating and hot water
- Kitchen, hall, bathroom and ensuites are fitted with energy-efficient lighting
-Bedrooms and living rooms include plug-in points for TV and radio and telephone points for broadband internet access
- All houses have been desiged to allow for a private lift to be installed if needed
- High performance wood and double glazed external doors
- Private terraces have metal blustrades with brick paving
- Alarms are fitted in all the houses
- Infrastructure required for installing a Tunstall 24-hour telecare system to use if needed
PARKING AND STORAGE
- Reserved parking space for each house
Square Footage: 1,651 sq ft
Head North on High Street/A225 towards the Shambles. Turn right onto Holly Bush Lane/B2019. After 1.1 miles turn right onto Wildernesse Avenue, follow the road and after 0.5miles turn right. Wildernesse House can be found on the right.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SED160237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.