3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaver Road, Carlisle, Cumbria
- NO ONWARD CHAIN- FABTASTIC POTENTIAL
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- BELLE VUE SCHOOL JUST DOWN THE ROAD
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GENEROUSLY SIZED REAR GARDEN
- ENERGY RATING E
*NO ONWARD CHAIN - FANTASTIC POTENTIAL* This EXTENDED semi detached house requiring upgrading situated in the popular belle vue area comprises; entrance hallway with understair storage, Living room, dining room and dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the rear garden is a key selling point as is generously sized with a garden and drive for parking to the front elevation. Early viewing recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI160470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.