2 bedroom apartment for saleParkway, Camden Town, NW1
- A NEWLY REFURBISHED & FANTASTICALLY LOCATED, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SET ACROSS THE ENTIRE SECOND FLOOR
- SEPARATE MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- TILED FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- RECEPTION ROOM
- MOMENTS AWAY FROM REGENTS PARK
- APPROX - 2 MINUTE WALK TO CAMDEN UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PRIMROSE HILL & EASY ACCESS TO KINGS CROSS ST.PANCRAS
- FANTASTIC BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
PARKWAY, REGENTS PARK, NW1
Conveniently situated in a parade of shops between Arlington Road and Albert Street, in the most sought after residential area close to Regents Park, Camden High Street, Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) Camden Lock and Primrose Hill.
A SELF CONTAINED CONVERTED SECOND (TOP) FLOOR FLAT which has been newly modernised to a high standard to compromise:
Fitted Kitchen - Fitted wall and Floor Cupboards, Work surface with Inset Sink, Mixer Taps, Electric Hob and oven, Integrated Refrigerator and Separate Freezer and Washing Machine
Bathroom - Panelled Bath Mixer Taps and Shower attachment, Pedal stall Wash Hand Basin, Low Level WC
NEW 125 YEAR LEASE - CHAIN FREE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101559002508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.