4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRegent Close, Toftwood, Dereham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 3 Reception Rooms
- En-Suite, Shower Room + Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location
- No Upward Chain
A well presented and spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached family home, located within this popular area of Toftwood. The property further benefits from 3 reception rooms, en-suite facilities, shower room + family bathroom, off-road parking and gardens. Internal viewing is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well-proportioned 4/5 bedroom semi-detached family home, located within this popular area of Toftwood.
An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.90m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Laundry Room 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Lounge 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC glazed external entrance doors opening to the rear garden, opening to:
Study 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.38m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.26m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and free-standing bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingled area, providing off-road parking and access to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a shingled area, large decked area, timber garden storage shed and is enclosed by panelled fencing.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road and take the right hand turn into Stone Road. Take the first left hand turn into St Georges Drive and then the first right hand turn into The Crescent. Take the right hand turn into Regent Close and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56998555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.