5 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Georges Road, HASTINGS
Sold STC £230,000
- three storey house
- Five Bedrooms
- Through lounge/diner
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Mostly double glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Far Reaching Views
This three storey house offers spacious and flexible accommodation and is well presented throughout. Accommodation includes lounge/dining room, five bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Features include gas central heating and is mostly double glazed. There are far reaching views and garden to the rear.
Located to the North of Hastings, this substantial mid terraced house is arranged over three floors. On the lower ground floor is the lounge/dining room and kitchen with access to the garden. On the middle floor is two bedrooms and the bathroom with three further bedrooms on the top floor. The property is mostly double glazed and has gas central heating. Presentation is good throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Approached via double glazed door to front aspect and dado rail.
Stairs to upper floor and stairs to lower level. Glazed door to porch and radiator.
Electric consumer unit and gas meter. Further door to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio door leading to rear porch. Picture rail and radiator. Open arch to lounge area.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator. Feature fireplace with wooden surround housing gas fire. Picture rail.
Kitchen 14' 4" max narrowing to 10' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.37m max narrowing to 3.15m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Range cooker with gas hob and electric ovens. Partly tiled walls. Space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler and radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects and single glazed door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity wash basin and low level wc. Partly tiled walls, radiator and storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Top Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far reaching views. Loft access.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.73m x 2.62m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with distant views, radiator and cupboard.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 5' 4" ( 3.53m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in shelving and radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspects. Radiator.
Rear Garden with patio area with steps down to further garden area with garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56998660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.