3 bedroom detached house for saleMallow Way, Wymondham
Sold STC £250,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive Scheme Available
- Guide Price £250,000 - £265,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Ideal Family Home
- Gas Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
*NO ONWARD CHAIN*
Guide Price £250,000 - £265,000
Arrange your viewing swiftly on this outstanding 3 bedroom family home located on the ever popular Harts Farm development in Wymondham.
This spacious 3 bedroom detached house on Mallow Way in Wymondham is immaculately presented throughout benefits from a conservatory and is situated on a corner plot.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge kitchen/diner and conservatory. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master, plus the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a secluded rear garden with patio area and lawn. The property also boasts a garage and brick weave drive way.
Double glazed external entrance door & window to front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiling and radiator.
Lounge 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.10m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and wall mounted units with work-surfaces over, inset sink/drainer, electric oven with gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine / dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect, door providing access to the garden and double glazed sliding patio doors opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Of brick and UPVC construction, two radiators. Double glazed French doors opening to patio area in the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes , radiator, and TV point.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit over, shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan and double glazed window to side aspect.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.62m )
Up & over doors and pedestrian access through a door into the rear garden.
Externally to the front of the property is a brick weave driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage.
The enclosed rear garden is laid primarily to lawn with a patio area just off of the conservatory.
Pedestrian access to the rear garden can be gained via a gate to the side of the property.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham, head North-West on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Follow this road as it becomes White Horse St, then on the mini round-a-bout take the 1st exit. Upon reaching a junction turn left onto London Road/B1172 and then turn right onto Station Rd. Take the first left onto Ayton Rd and continue, go straight over the round-a-bout onto Blackthorn Rd and the property is located on a corner plot on the left hand side as you turn into Mallow Way, indicated by our William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56999905.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.