2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBooty Road, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
**SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** With a 24 ft lounge/ dining room, enclosed rear garden, newly fitted shower room and being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow was formally three bedrooms but the current vendors have knocked the third bedroom into the lounge to create a 24 ft 2 in lounge/ dining room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, 24 ft 2 in lounge/ dining room, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms and refitted shower room. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed side window, door to:
Radiator, doors to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 2" x 10' 11" ( 7.37m x 3.33m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, skirting radiator, French doors to:
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed full length rear and side windows and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
L shaped room measuring 10 ft 5 in max, narrowing to 7 ft min x 9 ft 10 in max narrowing to 4 ft min. Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, space and point for gas cooker, radiator, waste disposal unit, sealed unit double glazed rear and side windows, uPVC double glazed door to the side, pantry housing plumbing for washing machine and gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into bay x 9' 11" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.02m )
sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Sealed unit double glazed side window, radiator.
Refitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, towel radiator, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed rear window, ceiling spotlights.
To the front of the property there is off road parking and a brickweave driveway which leads down the side. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and outside tap. There is a timber workshop with power and light as well as a timber shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
The property has mains services to include, electricity, gas and water. Drainage is by a septic tank.
Head east on Plumstead Road, taking the second exit on the ring road roundabout onto Plumstead Road East. At the two mini roundabouts, continue straight over, taking the next right into South Hill Road, then first left into Booty Road, where the bungalow can be found towards the end on your right hand side. Ref: 1767.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56999917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.