2 bedroom apartment for saleMoss Lane, Manchester, M15
- Brand New Residential Development
- Award Winning Developer
- Expected Net Return Up To 6%
- Parking Available
- Leasehold Length - 250 Years
- Furniture Packs Available
THE BARREL YARD 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
Of the 25 apartments available at the Barrel Yard, 17 are stunning 2-bed apartments. With an average floor-space of 734 sqft, these apartments offer a superb living experience just minutes away from Manchester city centre - one of the UK's best and most exciting cities, not to mention one of the country's strongest rental markets. The local area is peaceful and well connected, offering a great range of shops, cafes and restaurants within a few minutes' walk.
• £5000 reservation deposit
• 25% Deposit on Exchange
• 25% Stage Payment After 4 Months
• 50% Due on Completion Q3/Q4 2017
Barrel Yard is located in South Manchester, just minutes away from the exciting city centre. The development benefits from local public transport as well as being a short drive from the city centre, where residents can enjoy all the retail, recreation and cultural amenities that Manchester has to offer. Furthermore, trendy local areas such as Chorlton and Didsbury are only a short drive away from Barrel Yard.
Known as the UK’s ‘Second City’, Manchester has seen an abundance of tenants seeking prime rented accommodation as the city grows in desirability as a premier destination to live, work and play. Therefore, Barrel Yard is the perfect home for tenants seeking high-end city living, with the city centre right on their doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.