4 bedroom detached house for saleStockton on Teme, nr Abberley, Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market £795,000
- Post code WR6 6XF
- Set in the heart of the beautiful Teme Valley - perfect equestrian or lifestyle opportunity
- Grade II Listed house with wonderful character throughout tucked away on its own
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with Stanley range, 3 receptions - 2 with woodburners
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 21 acres approx in total - 7 acres native hardwood, copse and approx 14 acres fields and paddocks
- Close to the village of Abberley with a shop and pub, prep school. Also in Chantry School catchment
- Easy access to Worcester for shops, business and schooling. Trains to Birmingham and London. Motorway access via M5
- Services: Mains water and electricity. Oil fired central heating and private drainage. Malvern Hills District Council
- Directions: WR6 6XF From Worcester take the A443 Tenbury road. After the village of Abberley continue to Stockton, taking a right turn in the dip to Pensax. Keepers Cottage is along this lane on...
A unique rural holding - in all approx 21 acres - Charming grade II listed house set in its own valley with native woodland and stream of around 7 acres - paddocks and field enclosures of approx 14 acres with stabling - wonderful views from the land across the Teme Valley.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7355840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.