4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTheatre Street, Dereham
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well-Proportioned Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms + Attic Room
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
A well presented and well-proportioned 3 bedroom semi-detached home, occupying a well-regarded position within a short walk of town centre amenities. The property has been extended and improved, and offers versatile living accommodation with an attic room, gardens and off-road parking.
The property is approached via a driveway area, which provides off-road parking. A gate and side pathway leads to the rear gardens.
In brief the internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast area. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. There is a further upper floor attic room, measuring 13'1" x 9'9"
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Sitting Room 13' 4" max into bay narrowing to 10' 8" x 12' ( 4.06m max into bay narrowing to 3.25m x 3.66m )
Gas living fame fire with decorative surround, radiator, UPVC bay window to the front aspect.
Lounge 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Gas fire, television point, open-plan arch opening to:
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Radiator, UPVC glazed French style doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, radiator, tiled flooring, door to under-stairs storage cupboard, UPVC window to the side aspect, arch opening to:
Breakfast Area 7' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.49m )
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, glazed French style doors opening to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising to the upper floor level, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' max x 10' 4" max narrowing to 7' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.15m max narrowing to 2.41m )
Built-in storage wardrobe, airing cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with electric shower unit over, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Attic Room 13' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 3.99m max x 2.97m )
(Sloping ceiling) Loft access, radiator, Velux style window.
To the front of the property there is a hard-standing area, used by the current owner as off-road parking. A gated side pathway leads to the rear gardens.
The well-stocked rear garden boasts a patio area immediately behind the property, ideal for Al' fresco dining. This is bordered by mature shrubs and ornamental trees with a pathway leading to the end of the garden. This further boasts patio areas, vegetable garden, timber garden storage shed and retaining fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that the seller of this property is an employee of Sequence (UK) Limited. If you have any concerns about this please contact us.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Follow the road over the controlled crossing and bear left into Theatre Street. Continue along and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board, just past the turning for Trinity Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57000892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.