4 bedroom link detached house for saleFern Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £364,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Distant views from the rear
- Large Rear Garden
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Favoured Location
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Must Be Viewed
This detached house has been extended and comprises four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and five bedrooms with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. There are large gardens to the rear, garage and driveway. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in this highly sought after residential area of St Leonards on Sea, this substantial detached house offers spacious and flexible accommodation. On the ground floor there is a kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, study, lounge, cloakroom and conservatory. In addition there is a utility room leading through to the fifth bedroom with en-suite shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom and access to a roof terrace with far reaching views. Outside there is a garage and driveway, front garden and rear garden measuring in excess of 100ft and backing onto woodland. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Approached via double glazed doors and windows to the front aspect.
Approached via single glazed door to the porch. Stairs rising to the first floor landing and understairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Low level wc and wash basin with partly tiled walls. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 18' 7" x 9' 6" max ( 5.66m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator. Double folding doors to the Lounge and further double doors to the study.
Study 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.56m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and further double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory. Wall mounted light points and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.02m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Double electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and further space for fridge. Serving hatch to the dining room and spot lights. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and further door leading through to the utility room.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 5' 11" ( 4.11m x 1.80m )
Range of wall units with space and plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances. Wall mounted gas boiler. Doors to front and rear gardens and double glazed window to rear. Further door leading through to Bedroom Three.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Wall mounted light points.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash basin and low level wc. Fully tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving. Radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Built in wardrobes with matching drawers, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Double glazed patio doors onto the roof terrace with balustrades and far reaching views. Radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and low level wc. Fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Area of lawn with shrub borders. Path and steps to the front door. Driveway leading to the garage with up and over door, power and light.
A particular feature of this property with extensive patio area with steps down to a two tired lawn with mature shrubs and mature fruit trees. Garden shed and fence and hedge boundaries. Area of scrubland to the far end. Store room under the conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57000943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.