2 bedroom apartment for saleAshfield Park, Leeds
Sold STC £140,000
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- REFURBISHED BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- NEW CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- NO CHAIN!
***Refurbished by the current owner*** extremely well presented ground floor apartment, which benefits from two double bedrooms and a garage. The property is situated in a popular and convenient location in Headingley, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links! NO CHAIN!
***Refurbished by the current owner*** Offered for sale is this extremely well presented ground floor apartment, which benefits from two double bedrooms and a garage. The property is situated in a popular and convenient location in Headingley, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom, garage, communal parking and communal gardens. The refurbishment includes all decor, new kitchen, new bathroom and new central heating boiler and system. An early internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this property.
Offered for sale is this extremely well presented ground floor apartment, which benefits from two double bedrooms and a garage. The property is situated in a popular and convenient location in Headingley, with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom, garage, communal parking and communal gardens. An early internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this property.
The building is entered via a communal entrance hall with a glazed timber door and telephone entry system.
A hardwood door gives access to the apartment. Within the apartment, the entrance hall allows access to all rooms.
The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine and also houses a new BAXI central heating boiler.
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 9" ( 5.21m x 3.28m )
The lounge benefits from having Georgian style bow windows to the front elevation with outlook over lawned grounds. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Coving and Double panel radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 6' max ( 3.28m max x 1.83m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in a high gloss finish with contemporary handles and wood block effect roll top world surfaces, which incorporate a stainless steel sink unit and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Split level cooking comprising: fan assisted CDA oven and electric CDA hob with contemporary cooker hood above. Tiled flooring and spotlights. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
The master bedroom benefits from windows to both the rear and side elevations, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
The second bedroom which is also a double, benefits from a window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Modern three piece white suite comprising; paneled bath with chrome mixer taps and mains fed shower above with curved glass screening to the side. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and low flush W.C. Chrome ladder style radiator. Full height wall tiling to the shower area, tiled flooring and down lighting.
The property sits in a leafy and green development. The property benefits from having communal parking as well as a garage for further parking or storage space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57000964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.