2 bedroom flat for sale5 Park Terrace, Newcraighall, Edinburgh, EH21 8RW
- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, upper villa of a traditional development.
- Located in the popular Newcraighall area, east of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With light, neutral decor throughout, features include gas central heating, secured entry, a stylish fitted kitchen with appliances and a modern bathroom suite.
- There are also TV and phone points, unrestricted residents parking, good transport links, and communal grounds together with the extensive Newcraighall public park.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, upper villa in a traditional development, located in the popular Newcraighall area, east of Edinburgh's city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. With light, neutral decor throughout, features include gas central heating, secured entry, a stylish fitted kitchen with appliances and a modern bathroom suite. There are also TV and phone points, unrestricted residents' parking, good transport links, and communal grounds together with the extensive Newcraighall public park. The hallway gives access throughout the property and features a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring and the secured entry system handset. Set to the rear, the living room features a bay window, built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen is set to the front and includes tile-effect laminate flooring, wood-effect worktops, stainless-steel sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. Bedroom one is set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, radiator and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the rear and includes carpeted flooring, radiator and a pendant light fitting. A bright bathroom is set off the hallway with a front-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a unit-mounted handbasin, an electric shower above the bath, mirrored wall cabinet, ladder-style radiator and tiled walls. Newcraighall is a residential district lying on the east side of the city, adjacent to the Portobello/Musselburgh Bypass which connects to the M8 and M9 Motorways. Lying within easy reach of excellent schools, higher education, and hospitals, the area also offers efficient transport links, including frequent bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Newcraighall Park and Ride and Newcraighall train station are located nearby. Newcraighall offers a fantastic range of local amenities and leisure activities, including cinemas, gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and major shopping outlets at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Holyrood Park and Portobello esplanade offer opportunities for walking, jogging and cycling and there are several golf courses located nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7320607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.