4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLiverpool Old Road, Much Hoole
Withdrawn from Market £285,000
- 1920's Semi Detached
- Extended Four Bedroom Property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Detached Double Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden Ideal For Entertaining
- 23 Ft Lounge
- Driveway & Carport
- Viewings Highly Recommended
* 1920's Semi Detached * Extended Four Bedroom Property * Immaculately Presented Throughout * Detached Double Garage * Landscaped Rear Garden Ideal For Entertaining * 23 Ft Lounge * Driveway & Carport * Viewings Highly Recommended
23' 10'' x 11' 11'' (7.27m x 3.62m)
Inset gas fire with feature stone surround, french doors to rear garden, two windows to side.
Stairs to first floor, door to sitting room.
13' 0'' x 12' 4'' (3.95m x 3.76m)
(3.95m x 3.40 m minimum measurement) Window to front, inset gas fire, under stairs storage, double doors leading to kitchen.
15' 5'' x 13' 8'' (4.69m x 4.16m)
(Minimum measurements 3.65m x 4.16m) Modern kitchen with granite worktops, a excellent range of eye and low level units comprising inset stainless steel sink, Integral dishwasher and washing machine. Space for range style cooker, two windows to side, laminate floor.
Laminate floor, door to side.
First Floor Landing
14' 7'' x 10' 2'' (4.45m x 3.11m)
(Minimum measurements 3.51m x 3.11m) Fitted bedroom furniture, window to front.
10' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.33m x 2.86m)
(Minimum measurements 2.79m x 2.86m) Window to front.
From our office in Little Hoole exit Bridge Court onto the a59 and take the 5th exit at the roundabout heading into Much Hoole, the property is on the left hand side after Barnfield and can easily be located by our Movingworks For Sale board.
9' 5'' x 8' 4'' (2.86m x 2.53m)
Window to rear overlooking garden.
10' 6'' x 6' 0'' (3.19m x 1.82m)
Currently used as a study with fitted office furniture and built in wardrobes, window to rear overlooking garden.
Modern suite comprising of double shower cubicle, vanity unit wash hand basin and low-level Wc. Fully tiled walls and floor, window to rear.
Gravel driveway leads down the side of the house under a carport to the detached double garage with electric remote controlled door. Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large decked area with canopy ideal for entertaining in all seasons.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57002842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7310940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.