2 bedroom town house for saleManor Drive, Anstey Heights, Leicester
Sold STC £119,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This recently decorated mid town house is situated in a popular location. The accommodation comprises of lounge, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside has allocated parking and a garden to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
This well presented mid town house is situated in a popular and convenient location and perfect for first time buyers and buy to let investors. Having the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing the recently decorated accommodation comprises of lounge, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front is allocated parking and to the rear has a lawned garden which is all enclosed with wooden fence panels. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall lights, TV point, power points and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.67m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, central heating boiler, radiator, integrated electric oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine. Window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 7' 6" x 11' 9" ( 2.29m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bath, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor and complementary tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is allocated parking. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden which is all enclosed with wooden fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57003697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.