3 bedroom park home for saleWestfield Lane, Westfield, Hastings
- Fully furnished property
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Terrace with Hot Tub
- Backing open fields
- No Forward Chain
Located on this popular park on the edge of Westfield, this three bedroom home is presented to a high standard throughout. Accommodation includes three bedrooms, en-suite shower room. open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Other features include raised terrace.
Located on this sought park in the favoured village of Westfield, this three bedroom property is located on the edge of the park and backing onto fields. Accommodation is well presented and comprises open plan living space and kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Other features include raised terrace with hot tub, parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
Open Plan Living Room 21' x 17' 3" plus recess ( 6.40m x 5.26m plus recess )
Having a triple aspect with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with further double glazed french doors to side and rear terrace. Raised TV plinth, wall light and inset spot lights. Selection of furniture. Being open plan to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 14' max x 10' 4" ( 4.27m max x 3.15m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Washing machine and dishwasher and integrated oven, microwave and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated wine cooler. Central breakfast bar, radiator and spotlights with double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 9" plus recess ( 3.15m x 2.97m plus recess )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed windows to to front and side aspects with fitted blinds. Radiator and spotlights.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double shower cubicle, low level wc and wash basin. Heated chrome towel rail. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Double glazed window, extractor fan, spotlights and electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and wardrobe, spotlights and roof window.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wardrobe, radiator and spotlights.
Paneled bath with shower and glass shower screen. Wash basin and low level wc. Partly tiled walls and heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan and double glazed window.
Raised decked terrace to rear and side hot tub. Overlooking open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57003763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.