3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDaville Close, Hull, HU5 5PY
- Fabulous 3 Bedroom End Terrace
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Front And Rear Gardens
- No Chain Involved
- Large Garage Via Tenfoot Access
- Sought After Residential Location
- Through Lounge And Dining Area
- Book A Viewing Today !!!
*** BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND MAINTAINED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD - ACT FAST AND BOOK YOU'RE VIEWING TODAY ***
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND FAMILIES ALIKE!! Maintained to an exceptional standard throughout, this beautiful 3-bedroom end terrace property is now available to the open market with viewings being encouraged and strongly advised. Comprising of welcoming entrance hall, lounge with dining area and kitchen. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a well-presented and enclosed garden that is laid mainly to lawn with recently relayed turf, door leading to the garage and timber fencing to the boundary with gated side access. To the front and side of the property the garden is laid to lawn with pathway leading to the entrance door.
Located just on the outskirts of Willerby and providing easy access into Hull City Centre, The area benefits from local shops, schools & public transportation to the surrounding areas and West Hull Villages.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 368134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.