1 bedroom flat for saleGilletts Lane, High Wycombe, HP12
Sold STC £224,995
- Brand New Apartments Now Launched
- 1 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Ridgepoint Homes Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Easy Access To Town Centre
- Ideal Location For M40 J4 Access
- Completion Early 2018
- Call 01494 521222 For More Details
Designed and built to Ridgepoint Homes exacting quality standards, Duo is a desirable collection of just twelve 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, conveniently located for easy access to High Wycombe town centre, main road networks and High Wycombe station with its regular services to London Marylebone in as little as 26 minutes. Whether you re looking for an investment, a first home or simply want to move up the property ladder, Duo will fulfil your every desire for a quality new homes in a great location.
Whether it s a round of golf or a commute to the capital, Duo is well placed for easy access to main road and rail networks. Chiltern Rail runs services direct to London Marylebone with journey times of as little as 26 minutes and with connections to the Bakerloo and Central Underground lines, the heart of the capital is easily accessed. High Wycombe is situated just off the M40, giving easy access to the rest of the motorway network and putting Heathrow Airport, Oxford and Birmingham within easy reach.
Residents of Duo can enjoy easy access to the vibrancy of High Wycombe town centre or take it easy in the surrounding Buckinghamshire countryside.
The town centre blends traditional Georgian market town architecture and a mix of independent retailers with contemporary facilities to create an eclectic shopping experience. The landmark Eden Centre is home to over one hundred retailers, including high street staples Marks & Spencer, House of Fraser and a whole host of fashion outlets including Monsoon and Next. For leisure time catch the latest movies at multi-screen Cineworld, sample the varied productions of Wycombe Swan Theatre, go bowling at Hollywood Bowl or discover one of the many restaurants that cater for all tastes and styles.
Further sporting facilities include a number of private health clubs and three leisure centres as well as golf and tennis clubs in the surrounding area.
The local countryside is almost on your doorstep with The National Trust s West Wycombe Park and Hell Fire Caves just a mile or so away. Beyond High Wycombe the Chilterns offer varied outdoor pursuits including some great cycle rides, walks off the beaten track and equestrian facilities.
- Individually designed contemporary kitchens with a generous number of drawers, wall and base cupboards
- Stainless steel oven, gas hob and integrated extractor
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
Luxury Bathrooms and En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail
- Ceramic tiling by Porcelanosa to selected areas
- Shaver point
- Extractor fan
Internal Finishes and Electrics
- Panelled internal doors with contemporary chrome door handles
- Telephone point in lounge room and master bedroom
- Feature skirtings with matching architraves
- Multiplate TV, Sky Plus and FM point in living rooms and master bedroom (Sky subject to subscription)
- Walls finished to emulsion, ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- All woodwork in white
Security, Energy Efficiency and Heating
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup to hall
- Front door with multi-point mortice deadlock
- Chrome door furniture
- PVCu double glazed windows with multi-point locking handles
New Home Warranty
- The homes will be independently surveyed during construction and a 10 year warranty certificate will be issued on completion
Optional Extras - Influence the design and finish of your new home by choosing from the following items which, subject to the stage of construction, may be fitted at an extra cost including: additional wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite walls, fixed mirrors, flooring, appliances
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57004285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600151330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership - New Homes, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.