2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCedar Close, March
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
- Cul-de-sac Location
** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** - Cul-de-sac Location. Convenient to Town Centre. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazed Windows. Enclosed Rear Gardens. ** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY **
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Telephone point.
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.89m x 4.04m )
Window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and gas fire. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.07m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising four piece suite. Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with drive to garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed. Patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering. Outside tap.
Garage 17' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.84m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Door to side. Window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57005023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.