3 bedroom detached house for saleBeacon Court, Hunsbury Hill, Northampton
- Detached House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- Separate Studio
- Cul De Sac Location
- Off Road Parking
This fantastic house in Hunsbury Hill is offered to the market in excellent order throughout. The property benefits from a fourth bedroom downstairs as well as a log cabin studio in the garden with its own kitchen area and cloakroom. Outside are well maintained gardens along with off road parking.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, doors to:-
A two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, complementary tiling to splashback areas, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 6" into bay x 12' 2" ( 4.72m into bay x 3.71m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and open plan to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, telephone and television points, coving to ceiling and door to kitchen.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 4.60m x 3.48m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, complementary tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, space for white goods, gas cooker point, telephone point, wall mounted central heating boiler, under stairs cupboard, radiator, double glazed door to the side aspect and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four/family Room 16' x 7' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.21m )
Double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and shower cubicle.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, access to loft space, door to airing cupboard and doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.87m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to:-
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 7' 5" max ( 4.55m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and door to dressing room.
Dressing Room 7' 5" x 4' 9" plus recess ( 2.26m x 1.45m plus recess )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 6" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.59m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, complementary tiling and radiator.
Two windows to the front and side aspects, door to the front aspect, radiator, wooden flooring throughout, kitchen area with stainless steel sink unit and drainer built into base unit, wall mounted central heating boiler and door to WC.
Laid mainly to lawn.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking to the front.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area to the rear, large timber garden shed (built to fit), fencing surround and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.