Land for saleSouth East Road, Southampton
Guide Price £450,000
- Development site with planning permission
- Total four units proposed units
- Two three bedroom detached houses
- Two three bedrooms semi-detached houses
A SUPERB DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH PLANNING CONSENT FOR THE ERECTION OF 2 x THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSES AND 2 x THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSES. PLEASE CONTACT GLYN RICHARDS AT FOX AND SONS LAND DEPARTMENT ON 02380 234345.
Situated in this popular location the site is ideally placed within easy reach of local shops, schools and bus routes running regular services to and from the city centre. The centre of Bitterne is approximately 1 mile away and offers an excellent range of shopping facilities and services.
A fantastic development site that has the benefit of planning permission for four houses each with two off road parking spaces.
Planning was granted by Southampton City Council under application reference number 16/00763/FUL. The vendor has informed us that the CIL contributions will be £5,854.75 plus any indexation.
The following information is available on request;
" Decision notice
" Location plans
" Site layouts
" Floor plans
" Decontamination report
Please email email@example.com if you require the above or any further information.
The site can be viewed from the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.