3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArran Road, Stamford
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Tiled Flooring
- Luxury Bathroom With Shower
- Bedrooms With Wall TV Points
- Wood Flooring To Lounge & Quality Carpets
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Large Garage With Personal Door To The Garden
- Close To Malcolm Sargents School & A1
- Viewing is a MUST!
A chance to buy an established three bedroom home with a brand new feel. If you are looking for something a little special be sure not to miss out!
Set well back from the road, the property has undergone a high quality refurbishment.
When built it was of limited numbers, so you are not buying the average semi-detached home, it offers well proportioned rooms with potential to extend, subject to planning.
The property benefits from a newly fitted kitchen dining room with large under stairs cupboard and a luxury bathroom with high quality fittings. Since the EPC report was completed, additional insulation has been installed, along with a new central heating boiler and radiators.
Outside, there is driveway with parking for up to four cars and single garage with light and power. The enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear has an access door to the garage, power point and tap.
No chain and ready to move in!
Lounge 12' 9" x 14' 4" into recess ( 3.89m x 4.37m into recess )
Kitchen Diner 17' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 5.36m x 3.15m max )
Stairs & Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" incl. recess x 10' 4" ( 3.20m incl. recess x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 8' 9" over bulk head x 7' ( 2.67m over bulk head x 2.13m )
Driveway & Garage
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57006649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.