3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMundesley Road, North Walsham
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Two Driveways & Garage
- Vendor Has Found
Situated in a pretty, non-estate location, this detached bungalow has been lovingly renovated by the current owners. Boasting three bedrooms, and spacious and stylish living accommodation, this home also offers two separate driveways, a garage and a workshop.
Situated in a pretty, non-estate location, this detached bungalow has been lovingly renovated by the current owners. Boasting three bedrooms, and spacious and stylish living accommodation, this home also offers two separate driveways, a garage and a workshop. An internal viewing is essential for this home.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated within a short walk of the town centre and local shops. This would be the ideal home for any buyer looking to downsize and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle, whilst remaining within easy reach of all the facilities the town has to offer.
With a double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front and side, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 22' 1" max x 14' ( 6.73m max x 4.27m )
With a window to the front and side, double glazed French patio doors to the rear and side, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 23' 1" max x 10' ( 7.04m max x 3.05m )
With fitted wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front and rear, fitted wardrobes and a radiator/
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator, fuse box and TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear and a radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and a bath with shower over. Extractor fan, full tiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
With power, light, up and over doors and a single glazed window to the rear.
With power and light.
With two individual driveways providing off road parking for four to five vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing, with shed and workshop to remain and a patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57006661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.