4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElwick Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE STOREY END TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SUPERB BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- LAVISH BATHROOM/WC WITH 'VICTORIAN' STYLE SUITE
- 4 DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
CLEVERLY FUSING ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS WITH DELIGHTFUL PERIOD STYLE FEATURES, THIS IMPOSING THREE STOREY END TERRACED HOUSE IS IMPECCABLY PRESENTED. Set well back with long Front Garden, Side Garden, Rear Space and Secure Parking.
CLEVERLY FUSING ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS WITH DELIGHTFUL PERIOD STYLE FEATURES, THIS IMPOSING THREE STOREY END TERRACED HOUSE IS IMPECCABLY PRESENTED. Set well back with long Front Garden, Side Garden, Rear Space and Secure Parking. Original features include stripped and panelled doors, ornate mouldings, coved cornicing, ceiling roses and fireplaces. Gas Centrally Heated complemented by expensive UPVC Sash style Double Glazing, the layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Hallway, Front Reception with twin angled bay windows with original panelling, feature carved timber period fireplace and wood burning cast iron log burning stove, Side Reception with angled bay window and beautiful slate fireplace, probably original, with cast iron wood burning stove, superb Breakfasting Kitchen with feature exposed brickwork, granite worktops, central island and range of built in appliances including Range, double sized upright fridge and washing machine with panelled door, useful Utility, Guest Cloakroom, lavish Bathroom/WC with 'Victorian' style suite including central roll top bath and multi jet corner shower cubicle, 2 double sized, first floor Bedrooms and 2 double sized second floor Bedrooms. A remarkably spacious home conveniently located offering a high degree of privacy.
composite panelled entrance door with 'spy hole' stripped heavy panelled inner door with brass furnishings and opaque glazed insert leading to;
ornate mouldings, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, laminate flooring.
Front Reception Room 17' 3" x 17' 6" ( 5.26m x 5.33m )
(into twin angled bay windows with original panelling and UPVC Double Glazed sash windows) delightful heavy carved timber period fire surround with ceramic tiled recess, matching tiled hearth and inset multi-fuel cast iron stove, picture rail, coved cornicing, ceiling moulding, exposed stained and polished 'tongue and groove' floorboards, telephone point, 2 radiators.
Rear Reception Room 16' 2" x 15' 5" ( 4.93m x 4.70m )
(into angled bay window with original panelled surround) splendid slate fire surround with tiled recess, tiled hearth and cast iron multi-fuel stove, detailed ceiling moulding, picture rail, coved cornicing, solid wood flooring with matching high skirting boards, telephone point, 2 radiators.
Breakfasting Kitchen 27' 2" x 13' narrowing to 10' 9" ( 8.28m x 3.96m narrowing to 3.28m )
wide opening dividing kitchen area from dining area, extensive range of hand crafted quality base and eye level cabinets with central island with expensive granite worktops and inset double 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap and stainless steel sink with mixer tap located within central island, space for slot in Range, integrated dishwasher with matching panelled door and double height fridge with matching panelled door, complementing granite splashback panels with matching tiled flooring throughout, feature exposed chimney breast with cast iron multi-fuel stove to dining area, twin half glazed UPVC French doors leading to garden, part double height vaulted ceiling with twin inset Velux Double Glazed windows and recessed downlighting, wall light points, coved cornicing, Dining Area, radiator.
matching range of wall cupboards, granite worktop, plumbed for washing machine, recessed downlighting, ceramic tiled flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks with matching ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
staircase to Second Floor, radiator.
Master Bedroom 19' 7" x 15' 3" ( 5.97m x 4.65m )
double aspect, ornate ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Bedroom 2 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Lavish Bathroom/ Wc
refitted with 'Victorian' style white four piece suite comprising central roll top bath with period style mixer tap and spray attachment with exposed 'bulldog' legs, corner multi jet shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, feature fireplace, built in linen cupboard to alcove with overhead storage box, combination heated towel rail/radiator, checkerboard floor covering.
window to rear, built in linen cupboard.
Bedroom 3 19' 7" x 15' 2" ( 5.97m x 4.62m )
double aspect with arched main window, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring, 2 radiators.
Bedroom 4 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
(into alcove and built in cupboard) double aspect with part vaulted ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator.
with roller shutter door.
Long Front Garden
mostly laid to lawn, high brick built perimeter wall, sunny southerly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57006691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.