3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMilton Lane, Wookey Hole, Wells
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedroom Home
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Good Sized Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Countryside Views
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home in Wookey Hole, a small village on the outskirts of Wells. The property boasts fantastic countryside views & has a good sized enclosed garden! The property is in need of a scheme of modernisation & is being sold with no onward chain.
Window to the front aspect.
Stairs leading to the first floor landing, telephone point.
Living Room 18' max x 11' 10" ( 5.49m max x 3.61m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed window to the front providing countryside views, television point, feature fireplace, storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 3.81m x 3.56m max )
A rear aspect room with window overlooking the garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, larder cupboard, cupboard housing hot water tank, tiled floor and splashback.
Utility Room 19' 5" x 7' 4" ( 5.92m x 2.24m )
A dual aspect room, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Obscured window to side, low level wc.
Loft access, storage heater.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 10" max ( 3.96m x 3.00m max )
A dual aspect room with double glazed window to front and side, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 9" max ( 3.51m x 2.67m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 7' 9" ( 3.51m max x 2.36m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window, built in wardrobe.
A front aspect room with obscured window to the side. Suite comprising bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback.
A front aspect room with obscured window, low level WC.
The rear garden has been predominately laid to lawn and is bordered by hedges, with a patio area and a shed. There is also a walk way to the front of the property and a gated hardstanding providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57006718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.