3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleField Lane, Hempnall, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £370,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Village Location with Rural Views
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Lounge / Diner
- En-Suite Facilities & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
Early viewing on this spectacular bungalow with spacious accommodation and beautiful gardens is highly recommended. Call now to arrange your viewing!
Early viewing is highly recommended for this outstanding three-bedroom detached bungalow in the desirable village of Hempnall.
The property provides exceptional accommodation with a large lounge/diner opening through to the conservatory, a kitchen/breakfast room and three bedrooms - one with en suite facilities plus the family bathroom.
Externally the property has gated access onto the large driveway providing ample of road parking leading to the double garage, plus beautifully maintained gardens to the front and rear including with well stocked plant beds and borders and an orchard area backing on to a beautifully maintained lawn.
Double glazed external entrance door and window to front aspect. Storage cupboard & loft access.
Lounge / Diner 23' 4" x 15' 7" ( 7.11m x 4.75m )
Double glazed bay fronted window to front aspect, open fire place, radiator and double glazed French doors opening into the conservatory.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.45m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven with electric hob. Radiator. Door through to:
Conservatory 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Of brick and UPVC Construction with double glazed windows, lighting and radiator. French doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, radiator.
A Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double Garage 20' 1" x 16' 11" ( 6.12m x 5.16m )
With up and over doors, power, lighting and stairs to a loft area.
Externally to the front of the property is an area laid to lawn with mature plant beds and borders plus ample off road parking that leads up to the double garage to the rear of the property.
The outstanding rear garden is primarily laid to lawn and also benefits from a large patio area just off of the conservatory. The garden has well stocked plant beds and borders with a hedged arch way leading through to another garden area, which houses the timber shed and greenhouse.
The desirable village of Hempnall has all the amenities that you need, including a primary school, village shop, butchers church and a vibrant community. Surrounded by the other popular villages of Long Stratton, Tasburgh and Newton Flotman the location of this spectacular bungalow is ideal for someone looking for village life.
Also, located just off of the A140 it is ideal for those needing to commute to the city of Norwich.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57006790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.