2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarlstones, Northampton
Sold STC £235,000
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
- Popular Residential Location
- Easy Access to the Motorway
- Bathroom, Separate Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £235,000 for 7 Marlstones, Northampton NN4 9UZ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 9 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1NH Tel: 01604 632322 before exchange of contracts.
Offered in a prime location in West Hunsbury is this rarely available two bedroom detached bungalow. The property would benefit from some cosmetic updating but it does benefit from spacious accommodation as well as front and rear gardens, ample off road parking and single garage.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, part tiling, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 6" ( 5.23m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, wall lights and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 5" Plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.87m Plus recess )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 4' 11" Max ( 2.46m x 1.50m Max )
Fitted with base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, airing cupboard, part tiling and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 11' 8" ( 4.04m Max x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low flush WC, built in cupboard and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lawned area with mature shrub features and gated access to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with hedge surround.
Up and over door.
Paved to provide ample off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57007549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.