3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVictoria Way, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £195,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Breakfast kitchen, lounge & Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Enclosed rear garden, detached garage & driveway for a number of vehicles
- CCTV system to rear
Located at the head of a cul-de-sac within this popular residential area is this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow, with en-suite shower room and conservatory. Detached garage & driveway for a number of vehicles & enclosed rear garden. Early viewing's recommended to avoid disappointment
A side facing entrance door opens to give access to the hallway, with decorative dado rail to the wall and central heating radiator with decorative cover, while there is a loft access hatch, built in airing cupboard and further built in storage area. The hallway also gives access to all rooms.
(Loft : Partially boarded with power and light)
Kitchen 19' 8" x 19' 2" ( 5.99m x 5.84m )
Fitted with a range of white shaker style wall and base units, with wood effect worktops which extends to a breakfast bar with TV point above. Inset stainless steel sink 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, automatic washing machine, dish washer, integrated double electric oven and five ring gas hob with extractor fan above. Splash back tiling compliments the walls, while down lighters are set within a plinth above the units. The room benefits from two central heating radiators and a side facing PVCu double glazed window, while PVCu double glazed French doors open to the rear garden.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.33m )
This well appointed rear facing lounge is fitted with a living flame gas fire set within a tiled back and marble hearth with timber surround, while there is a decorative picture rail and coving and decorative ceiling rose. Central heating radiator and TV point. The conservatory is accessed from the rear of the room through aluminium glazed patio doors.
Having a central heating radiator and being of brick and timber construction, there are glazed windows to three sides, and Aluminium French doors opening to the well maintained rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 6" Max measurements ( 4.06m x 2.90m Max measurements )
This front facing master bedroom is fitted with a PVC double glazed box window and is fitted with a range of bedroom furniture, while there is decorative coving to the ceiling and decorative wall displays. Central heating radiator, TV point and door opening to the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece sanitary suite comprising, low flush w.c and hand wash basin set within a vanity unit and single shower enclosure with mains shower. Tiling to the walls and floor, central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
A further front facing bedroom with central heating radiator and built in wardrobes with over head boxes and draw unit. TV Point and decorative coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low flush w.c and hand wash basin set within a vanity unit and panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen. Tiling to the walls and floor, side facing PVCu obscure double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and extractor fan.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with side driveway offering parking for a number of vehicles and giving access to the detached garage. A side gate opens to the well maintained rear garden which is again laid mainly to lawn with borders and paved patio area offering an ideal space for outside seating, while there is a timber storage shed and outside lighting.
Fitted with an up and over door, power and lighting, Side facing window and side courtesy door giving access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57007888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.