4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Acres, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offering generous & well-proportioned FAMILY accommodation
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Enjoying lovely views & close to Golf course
- Set in substantial grounds with Integral Garage
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
SPLIT LEVEL ACCOMMODATION - SURROUNDED BY THE GOLF COURSE!
Tucked away on on a larger than average plot is this fantastic family sized detached property which offers masses of potential.
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
Occupying an enviable position, close to the Golf Course and having good access links to Rotherham, Barnsley and the M1 Motorway this fantastic FAMILY-SIZED property MUST BE VIEWED.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Integral Garage and Gardens.
CALL U S NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with radiator. Double doors open into the:-
With two radiators and built-in storage.
Lounge 17' 10" x 14' 5" ( 5.44m x 4.39m )
The well-proportioned lounge has upvc double glazed window to the front, a gas fire, coving to the ceiling, radiator and upvc double glazed French doors to the side.
Kitchen/diner 18' max x 13' 2" ( 5.49m max x 4.01m )
Featuring a range of wall, base and drawer units with an island unit, sink and drainer, a 4-ring electric hob and space for a fridge/freezer. There is plumbing for a dishwasher and upvc double glazed French doors to the side.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.87m x 1.70m )
The utility has plumbing for a washing machine and vent for a dryer, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 8" max x 10' 10" max ( 5.69m max x 3.30m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 19' max ( 3.23m max x 5.79m max )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 10' to wardrobe fronts ( 2.13m x 3.05m to wardrobe fronts )
Having built-in wardrobes, upvc double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
This generous-size bathroom features a suite to comprise of a corner bath, a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage. There is a heated towel rail and two upvc double glazed windows to the rear.
Lower Ground Floor
From the main hallway steps lead down to the lower ground floor with doors leading into bedroom four, boiler room and garage.
Bedroom Four 15' 5" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.70m max x 3.23m max )
Having built-in storage cupboards, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Housing the central heating boiler.
Integral Garage 18' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.77m x 3.18m )
With up and over door, power and light.
Outside And Gardens
The property is set in substantial grounds and enjoys lovely views overlooking the nearby golf course. To the front a double driveway provides off-road parking with access to the integral garage and a lawned garden area. There is a decked area to the side and a pebbled area with further lawn to the other side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57007927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.