2 bedroom terraced house for saleHurcott Road, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING (WHERE STATED)
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
***NEW TO MARKET***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE***TWO RECEPTION ROOMS***REAR GARDEN***GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING (WHERE STATED)***CALL TO VIEW***DON'T MISS OUT!***
A two bedroom mid terrace property comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, first floor bedroom, shower room and further attic room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing where stated. No upward chain.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.58m max x 2.97m into recess )
Door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and door to inner hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heating radiator and door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.56m x 2.87m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to kitchen and cellar.
Kitchen 19' 7" x 6' ( 5.97m x 1.83m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed obscure door to side aspect, strip light, a range of base units, worktops, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Stairs to attic and door to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 11' 8" max x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.56m max x 2.97m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks, built-in cupboards and gas central heated radiator.
Attic 13' 6" x 7' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Side area with gates leading to garden with access across the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57008125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.