3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichards Close, Harlington, UB3 5EA
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Premier Cul-De-Sac Location
- Room To Extend (STPP)
- Well Kept Gardens Overlooking Green Belt
- Garage + Off Street Parking
- Superb Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Family Accommodation
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION: Enviably located on a corner plot overlooking Green Belt land to the rear this superb 3 bedroom semi detached home offers tremendous potential to extend and develop (subject to the usual planning consents).
Much larger than average this property is neatly tucked away in an extremely popular cul-de-sac perfect for local shops, the Bath Road, bus routes to London Heathrow Aiport, Hayes & Harlington mainline station to Paddington (Crossrail due 2019) and with easy access to the M4/M25 motorway networks.
This extremely spacious family home also features a huge lounge/diner, superb fitted kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and shower room with separate W.C. and benefits include gas central heating, double glazed tilting windows, driveway to detached garage, off street parking and a well kept, secluded and mature rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.