Get brand editions for Purplebricks.com, covering Meridian

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2

Sold by Us £175,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Town Centre Location
  • Eighth Floor Flat (With Lift Access)
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Living Room
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Two Bathrooms
  • Garage Parking
  • Double Glazed
  • Electric Heating
  • No Chain

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

The Property
A modern town centre apartment offered for sale with an option to purchase a 30% share for £52,500.

* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * EIGHTH FLOOR APARTMENT * OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM * FITTED KITCHEN * MODERN BATHROOM * EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * UNDERGROUND GARAGE PARKING * LONG LEASE * NO CHAIN *

Communal Entrance
Secure entry system. Lift and stairs to eighth floor. Private entrance door to flat.

Entrance Hall
Wood effect laminate flooring. Dimplex electric wall heater. Secure entry system. Doors to all rooms. Walk in storage cupboard also housing hot water cylinder, electric fuses and meter. Plain set ceiling.

Living Room
13’7 x 17’7
Wood effect laminate flooring. Dimplex electric wall heater. Double glazed window to rear aspect with views towards seafront. TV aerial and cable TV points. Plain set ceiling. Inset ceiling downlights. Open plan to kitchen.

Kitchen
Range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units. Roll edge work surface with splash back. Inset stainless sink with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Recess for washing machine. Fitted Bosch electric oven, hob and filter hood. Plain set ceiling. Inset ceiling downlights.

Bedroom One
15’7 x 9’1
Dimplex electric wall heater. Double glazed window to rear aspect with views towards seafront. TV aerial point. Double wardrobe. Door to en-suite shower room. Plain set ceiling. Ceiling light point.

En-suite Shower Room
Ladder style radiator. Three piece white shower suite. Part tiled walls and splash backs. Plain set ceiling. Inset ceiling downlights. Ceiling mounted extractor fan.

Bedroom Two
10’1 x 9’
Dimplex electric wall heater. Double glazed window to rear aspect with views towards seafront. Plain set ceiling. Ceiling light point.

Bathroom
Ladder style radiator. Three piece white bathroom suite. Mixer tap over bath with shower attachment. Fitted shower screen. Part tiled walls and splash backs. Plain set ceiling. Inset ceiling downlights. Ceiling mounted extractor fan.

Garage
An underground parking space is allocated to this property.

Lease Information
Service charge is £139.08 per month.

Ground rent £120 per year.

Buildings insurance £145 per year.

Lease is 999 years from 12/2/2008

General Information
The seller currently owns a 30% share of this property and this share is transferable to a new owner for £52,500. Rent is payable on the remainder (70%) of £439.37 per month.

Alternatively, a new owner may ‘staircase’ and buy a larger share or a 100% share for £175,000.

Please contact James Lavis at Purplebricks to discuss this property on 07905 827283.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
21 February 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 86394-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks.com, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.