1 bedroom retirement property for saleCaterstone, Chapel Lane, Wimborne, BH21 1PP
Offers in Excess of £55,000
- WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN OVER 60'S COMPLEX
- IDEAL FOR EASY ACCESS TO WIMBORNE TOWN CENTRE
- RESIDENTS' LOUNGE AND GARDENS
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- RESIDENTS' AND VISTORS' PARKING
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING DATE 14TH December 2016 at noon
A great opportunity to acquire a well presented one bedroom, first floor apartment in this popular retirement complex for the over 60's. Formerly a Victorian house, the property was converted in 1986 and two purpose built wings were added later. The development is ideally situated for a level stroll into Wimborne town centre.
The retirement complex benefits from a resident house manager and facilities include a residents' lounge and laundry room. There is a lift for access to all floors and outside, parking for residents and visitors.
Caterstone is situated on Chapel Lane and ideally placed for Wimborne town centre. Wimborne has a good selection of shops, cafes and restaurants, and commercial facilities. The art deco Tivoli which offers a range of concert, cinema and theatrical entertainment lies within easy reach of Chapel Lane.
There are bus stops in the Square and on West Borough providing services to the surrounding area. A main line train service runs from Poole to London (Waterloo). South coast airports are located at Southampton, Bournemouth and Exeter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57012400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM160350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.