2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTorre Crescent, Bradford
Guide Price £85,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Property
- Well Presented
- Within A Popular Residential Area
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property situated within an established and ever popular residential area. This property will appeal to the first time buyer market and is available with no onward chain. Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this well presented, two bedroom semi-detached property situated within an established and ever popular residential area. We feel this property will appeal to the first time buyer market and is available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises; lounge and kitchen. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is a flagged driveway and gardens to the front and rear. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
Entrance area has a gas central heating radiator and provides access to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 4" Into Recess x 12' 1" ( 3.76m Into Recess x 3.68m )
Lounge has UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
Kitchen has a range of base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine, splashback tiling, UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. There is also door access to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 15' 5" Into Recess x 10' 8" ( 4.70m Into Recess x 3.25m )
With two UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard which house the gas central heating boiler.
Three piece suite in white comprising of panel bath with tap connected shower over, wash hand basin and W/C, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside is a flagged driveway that provides off street parking and lawn garden to the front. To the rear is a lawn garden and patio area.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs Roundabout and take the third exit onto Beacon Road. Then take the left onto Cooper Lane and then left onto Torre Road and then right onto Torre Crescent where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57013159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.