2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTower Mill Road, Bungay
Sold STC £169,950
- REDUCED FROM £185,000 (22/07/2016)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two/ Three Bedrooms
- Generous Kitchen
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Ample Parking with Garage
This lovely Semi-Detached Bungalow is situated in a very sought after location within Bungay. The property has been well maintained and has a large kitchen as a particular highlight. There is also off road parking and garage.
Lounge 14' max x 13' 5" max ( 4.27m max x 4.09m max )
uPVC patio doors to the rear aspect and radiator.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
uPVC window to the side aspect and arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, uPVC door to garden, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with inset stainless sink, space for oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
uPVC window to the front and side aspects and built in cupboard.
uPVC window to the side aspect and electric shower, WC, basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.68m x 3.02m max )
uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
To the front of the property, there is ample parking with a garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a decking area. The shed is not included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57013165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.