2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrown Avenue, Chapel St. Leonards
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Cul de Sac Location in sought after East Coast Village Resort
- No Upward Chain
- 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Sun Lounge & Useful Rear Porch
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens to the Front & Rear
Popular Cul de Sac Location in sought after East Coast Village Resort, of Chapel St Leonards, No Upward Chain, 2 Bed Detached Bungalow with Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Sun Lounge & Useful Rear Porch, Driveway, Garage & Low Maintenance Gardens to the Front & Rear. Viewing Utterly Essential.
Situated in a pleasant cul de sac position in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards, this 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, which is offered For Sale with No Upward Chain requires an early viewing in order to fully appreciate all that it has to offer a prospective buyer. With accommodation that comprises of an 'L' Shaped Entrance Hall with access off to the 14' Lounge, a similar sized Fitted Kitchen, 2 well Proportioned Bedrooms, 3 Piece Bathroom and rear Sun Lounge, which enables full enjoyment of the enclosed rear Gardens. To complete the accommodation is a really useful rear porch area which has a personnel door leading into the attached Garage which in addition to Driveway Parking, is a really useful feature of the home. Externally with thoughtfully designed and laid out gardens to the Front & the Rear, set with low maintenance in mind, further details can be obtained by contacting William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Access is via a side elevation double glazed door allowing access into;
Being 'L' shaped with a radiator, built in cloaks cupboard, loft access and doors to;
Lounge 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.18m )
With a focal fire surround with an electric fire inset within, radiator, coved ceiling and rose, obscure glazed sliding door into the Kitchen, glazed door with matching side panels leading to the rear Sun Lounge, with a further door leading into the hall and Kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 8" max. ( 4.24m x 2.34m max. )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, with complimentary roll edge work tops areas over with stainless steel sink with taps over, tiled splash backs, recess for cooker, extractor, space for further appliances, breakfast bar to one wall, built in airing cupboard incorporating the hot water cylinder and useful shelving for storage, double glazed window to the side elevation and a further window into the rear porch area.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
With a dual aspect with 2 Double glazed windows to 2 elevations, allowing for good natural light, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Being fitted with a panelled Bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin,coved ceiling, radiator and an obscure double glazed window.
Sun Lounge 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Overlooking the rear garden and being of Upvc double glazed construction with double glazed windows to 2 elevations, radiator, inner window into the rear porch and door to the same.
Rear Porch Area 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
With plumbing and space for a washing machine, having light and power connected, double glazed door and window to the rear elevation creating natural light, door to the boiler room housing an oil fired central heating boiler with an opaque window and light and inner door into;
Garage 15' 10" x 9' ( 4.83m x 2.74m )
With an up and over vehicular door to the front elevation, window into the rear porch area and having the benefit of light and power connected.
To the front of the property, enclosed within a low level wall, is a low maintenance garden, mainly laid to gravel with inset shrubs, a good area for pot plants and garden ornaments etc. A concrete Driveway is accessed via wooden gates with the drive extending down the side of the property giveing access to the garage. Gated access open from the side elevations allows access to the rear garden which is laid to a faux lawn for ease of maintenance, with a patio area with enclosed fencing to the borders, this area also houses the oil tank and has security lighting.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57013195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.